New in Blacklight 2013 R1:
- Windows File System Support - Import and process forensic images acquired from volumes and virtual machines formatted with the NTFS, FAT16, and FAT32 file systems.
- Comprehensive Windows Registry Analysis - Easily locate, analyze, and tag crucial MRU, and system, user, and application configuration Windows Registry keys. Search across all registry hives by key name, key value name, and/or key value content.
- Enhanced Internet Artifacts Support - Quickly and intuitively analyze Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome Internet artifacts with the enhanced BlackLight Internet view.
- Timeline Analysis - View multiple Mac and Windows device files and communications chronologically to uncover important usage patterns. Drill down to isolate email, instant messages, voice communications, and files created or accessed within a specific time frame.
- New File Filter Views - Apply custom file filters independently within each BlackLight view to quickly pinpoint relevant media files, messages, email, contacts, and iOS device call data.
We apologize - access to our Live BlackLight Customer Briefing is no longer available. A recorded version will be available shortly in BlackBag TV.
Please feel free to contact us anytime for additional questions or assistance.