|Current Openings||Thank you for considering BlackBag Technologies as one of your many career choices. In addition to the immediate openings below, our team is growing and we are always looking for outstanding people. Please send us your resume and a note about your skill sets and interests so that we can contact you in the event a match arises. Please send your information to email@example.com|
San Jose, Herndon, Austin or New OrleansAssociate Software Developer
Immediate Opening - Associate Software Developer (San Jose, Herndon, Austin or New Orleans)
BlackBag Technologies, a leading data forensics software firm, is seeking Associate Software Developers to join our growing development team. This role involves working on all aspects of our desktop forensics applications. Associate Software Developers face new and interesting challenges on a regular basis, making immediate contributions to product development. Candidates should feel comfortable working in a small, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with development of desktop software applications
- Proficiency in object oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Solid debugging skills
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Intellectual curiosity for understanding new technologies and translating them into innovative solutions
- Experience with GO, XOJO, Objective-C/Cocoa, C, C++, Python
- Experience with SQL and databases a plus
- Develop all aspects of code base for new tools and technologies
- Research and solve complex problems both individually and within a team environment
- Deliver efficient, readable, and tested code in a timely manner
- Assist with ongoing maintenance of existing code
- Assist with design and implementation of new tools
Competitive salary and benefits with significant bonus potential. Compensation is commensurate with experience and technical knowledge.
Qualified candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.