MacOS and iOS Certified Examiner (MiCFE) Logo Usage
Upon successful certification completion, a MiCFE candidate receives permission to display the MiCFE logo. To maintain the MiCFE designation quality and integrity standard, certified MiCFE certified professionals shall adhere to these and other logo and branding guidelines outlined below at all times, and remain mindful that when a certified professional displays MiCFE branding materials, they are in essence representing BlackBag Technologies, Inc.
- BlackBag will provide MiCFE certification holders with authorized logo and branding materials for their website
- MiCFE logo and branding materials shall be made available only to individuals holding a current MiCFE certification and only in accordance with the guidelines outlined herein
- BlackBag reserves the right to withdraw permission to use and display MiCFE branding materials at any time
- Permission to use and display the MiCFE logo is granted only for MiCFE logo and branding materials and not for any other BlackBag intellectual property assets
- MiCFE certified professionals shall not include the MiCFE marketing materials in business promotions containing controversial topics or opinions
- MiCFE certified professionals shall display MiCFE branding materials only in contextually appropriate business environments
- All printed print media containing MiCFE marketing materials shall be printed clearly at a high resolution
For more information, please feel free to contact email@example.com.