With over 4 billion smart devices on the planet, mobile digital data is now part of every investigation. Gaining immediate access to this forensic evidence is critical. Mobilyze allows investigators to acquire, view and preserve the data held on any iOS or Android device.
|Add to Cart||Request Trial|
|Request a Quote||Renew|
Make Investigations Easier
With the dynamic acquisition capabilities of Mobilyze, investigators can instantly examine data and quickly decide which evidence requires further forensic investigation.
Mobilyze is perfect for investigators with minimal digital forensics experience:
- Support for Apple's mobile devices with iOS 12.0
- Ability to set timezone display
- Improved support for Android group message on Samsung devices
- Mobilyze is now a 64-bit application
- User-friendly, with minimal training required to use Mobilyze in the field
- Simply plug the iOS or Android device into the system’s USB port running Mobilyze, and immediately start acquiring data
- Perform logical acquisitions, allowing investigators to acquire a full or limited data collection in real time
- Discover evidence quickly through an easy-to-use integrated interface
- Examine data through various categories, filters, searches and views
- Securely preserve all relevant user data in a forensically sound manner
Mobilyze significantly reduces an investigators’ dependency on specialized investigators or high tech units. For more comprehensive analysis, Mobilyze cases seamlessly import into Blacklight, without the need to perform another data collection.
Choose Collection Options and Quickly Acquire Data
- View data in real time during the device acquisition
- Unplug the device at any time, preserving all acquired data
- Get an immediate snapshot of key user info from the device
- Select the order in which third party application data is collected
- Even with a locked iPhone/iPad, the model number, device name and iOS software version are displayed
Locate Evidence of Interest in Clear, Organized Views
- Easily navigate between views (Communications, Media, Locations, Apps, Internet and Productivity)
- View all messages (SMS, WhatsApp, etc.) in a native format or an indexed list
- Filter any data set by keyword and/or date/time
- View files with geolocation data alongside the built-in Google Maps GPS pane
- iPhone 3G and newer with iOS 4.0 to 12
- All iPads with iOS 4.0 to 12
- iPod Touch 2G and newer with iOS 4.0 to 12
- Devices running Android 4.0.4 to 8.0 (without encryption)
- Devices manufactured by: Samsung, Motorola, HTC, LG, Google Nexus
- Note*: Additional devices running Android 4.0 or later may function properly if the appropriate USB driver for Windows OS is installed
|Operating System Specification||Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10) or higher / Windows 7 or higher|
|Compatibility||Mobilyze runs on Intel® based systems only
Mobilyze requires the following additional software:
• iTunes 12.6 or higher
• QuickTime 7.6.9 or higher for Mac, and Windows Media Player 12 for Windows
|Minimum Requirements|| • Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10) or Windows 7 (64 bit)
• 2.6 GHz Intel Dual Core i5
• 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
• 25GB of Disk Space
• 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
|Optimum Requirements|| • Mac OS X macOS Sierra (10.12.5) or Windows 10 (64 bit)
• 3.1 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5 or better
• 16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3
• 25GB of Disk Space
• 1680 x 1050 or higher screen resolution
In order to create more flexibility for our Law Enforcement customers, we've created multiple licensing options, as detailed below.
|Individual License||Agency License(State and Local Law Enforcement Only)||Group License(Federal Government Only)|
|Users||Each Individual License can only be registered to, and used by, one person.||Each Agency License grants unlimited use within the agency, by agency employees or contractors. Pricing is based on the number of sworn officers.||Each Group License grants unlimited use within the specified Group of a larger Agency, defined by group size and name.|
|License Type||Machine-based or dongle-based||Machine-based||Machine-based|
|Systems||A machine or dongle-based license can be used on one machine at a time.||Each Agency License grants unlimited use on any number of systems, so long as an employee or contractor of the agency is the user.||Each Group License grants unlimited use on any number of systems, so long as an employee or contractor of the group is the user.|
|Licensing Process||Each license is tied to the end user's system(s), through the use of a unique Machine ID (for machine-based licenses), or a dongle ID (for dongle-based licenses).||The Agency License is registered by a team leader immediately after purchase. The team leader remains the primary point of contact and is responsible for distribution of the Agency license.||The Group License is registered by a team leader immediately after purchase. The team leader remains the primary point of contact and is responsible for distribution of the Group License.|
|Pricing||Details here||Agency and Group Licenses are priced based on the size of the Agency/Group. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote.|
For connecting the device during acquisition, we recommend using one of the following (sorted by our order of preference):
- The cable that came with the device
- A cable from the device manufacturer, built for that specific device
- A third-party cable from Belkin or Monoprice
|Black Hole Faraday Bag from EDEC||Rugged Battery Pack from limefuel|
|Protect and transport evidentiary mobile devices by shielding them from cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and radio signals after seizure||Keep evidentiary mobile devices powered and operational to avoid being locked out of accessing data|
Thank you for your interest in Mobilyze. You can download our pricing guide by completing the form below.
For pricing information on the Educational Program please contact a member of the BlackBag Sales team.
The initial software license price for Mobilyze entitles license holders to all Mobilyze software updates at no additional cost for one year. After the one-year license period has expired, customers may purchase a license subscription each year to continue receiving all Mobilyze software updates at no additional cost during the one-year subscription period.
There is no software functionality or customer support penalty if a customer does not renew their Mobilyze license subscription. Our Mobilyze software remains fully functional, and we continue to provide unlimited technical support to our customers even after a Mobilyze license expires. However, customers no longer receive all Mobilyze software updates at no additional cost once their license expires.