Mobilyze is a mobile device triage tool, designed to give users immediate access to data from Android and iPhone/iPad devices. In the past, backlogs of smartphones would pile up as agencies had to rely solely on their investigators with specialized training. And then along came Mobilyze.
|Add to Cart||Request Trial|
|Request a Quote||Renew|
Make Investigations Easier
Mobilyze allows investigators to quickly ascertain whether a device contains relevant forensic evidence that warrants further action. Mobilyze cases can be seamlessly imported into BlackLight for more comprehensive analysis if necessary - without having to perform another collection.
- Designed for ease of use, even for investigators with minimal digital forensics experience
- Simply plug the smartphone or tablet into a USB port on the system running Mobilyze
- Collect and preserve all relevant user data in a forensically sound manner
- Perform logical acquisitions, with flexible options allowing for a full or limited data collection
Choose Collection Options and Quickly Acquire Data
- View data in real time during the device acquisition
- Unplug the device at any time, preserving all acquired data
- Get an immediate snapshot of key user info from the device
- Select the order in which third party application data is collected
- Even with a locked iPhone/iPad, the model number, device name and iOS software version are displayed
Locate Evidence of Interest in Clear, Organized Views
- Easily navigate between views (Communications, Media, Locations, Apps, Internet and Productivity)
- View all messages (SMS, Facebook, etc.) in a native format or an indexed list
- Filter any data set by keyword and/or date/time
- View files with geolocation data alongside the built-in Google Maps GPS pane
- iPhone 3G and newer with iOS 4.0 to 10.0
- All iPads with iOS 4.0 to 10.0
- iPod Touch 2G and newer with iOS 4.0 to 10.0
- Devices running Android 4.0.4 to 6.0
- Devices manufactured by: Samsung, Motorola, HTC, LG, Google Nexus
- Note*: Additional devices running Android 4.0 or later may function properly if the appropriate USB driver for Windows OS is installed
|Operating System Specification||Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9) or higher / Windows 7 or higher|
|Compatibility||Mobilyze runs on Intel® based systems only
Mobilyze requires the following additional software:
• iTunes 12.4 or higher
• QuickTime 7.6.9 or higher for Mac, and Windows Media Player 12 for Windows
|Minimum Requirements|| • Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9) or Windows 7
• 2.6 GHz Intel Dual Core i5
• 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
• 25GB of Disk Space
• 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
|Optimum Requirements|| • Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10.4) Windows® 10
• 3.1 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5 or better
• 16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3
• 25GB of Disk Space
• 1680 x 1050 or higher screen resolution
Mobilyze is priced on a flat subscription model, meaning that the price for a one-year license is the same every year. This is because the value for our customers comes from the ongoing updates, enhancements, and comprehensive support that we provide as technology continues to rapidly evolve.
For Individual Licenses, Mobilyze users have the option of either machine-based or dongle-based license subscriptions.
For Group and Agency Licenses, only machine-based license subscriptions are available.
|Law Enforcement(Public Sector)||Private Sector|
Discount: $350 (%35)
Discount: $350 (%35)
*For standard classroom of 20 Individual Licenses.
**Dongle-based Licenses will involve shipping charges in addition to the prices listed above
Agency and Group Licensing
Mobilyze Agency and Group Licenses are unique, open licensing models that we have created to specifically support the challenges faced by Law Enforcement. These licenses are only available to qualified Law Enforcement Agencies. To learn more about the Mobilyze Agency or Group Licenses, please click on the tab, labeled 'Licensing Options'.
In order to create more flexibility for our Law Enforcement customers, we've created multiple licensing options, as detailed below.
|Individual License||Agency License(State and Local Law Enforcement Only)||Group License(Federal Government Only)|
|Users||Each Individual License can only be registered to, and used by, one person.||Each Agency License grants unlimited use within the agency, by agency employees or contractors. Pricing is based on the number of sworn officers.||Each Group License grants unlimited use within the specified Group of a larger Agency, defined by group size and name.|
|License Type||Machine-based or dongle-based||Machine-based||Machine-based|
|Systems||Each license can be registered on a maximum of two systems at a given time (for machine-based licenses), or one dongle (for dongle-based licenses).||Each Agency License grants unlimited use on any number of systems, so long as an employee or contractor of the agency is the user.||Each Group License grants unlimited use on any number of systems, so long as an employee or contractor of the group is the user.|
|Licensing Process||Each license is tied to the end user's system(s), through the use of a unique Machine ID (for machine-based licenses), or a dongle ID (for dongle-based licenses).||The Agency License is registered by a team leader immediately after purchase. The team leader remains the primary point of contact and is responsible for distribution of the Agency license.||The Group License is registered by a team leader immediately after purchase. The team leader remains the primary point of contact and is responsible for distribution of the Group License.|
|Pricing||Details here||Agency and Group Licenses are priced based on the size of the Agency/Group. Please contact email@example.com to request a quote.|
For connecting the device during acquisition, we recommend using one of the following (sorted by our order of preference):
- The cable that came with the device
- A cable from the device manufacturer, built for that specific device
- A third-party cable from Belkin or Monoprice
|Black Hole Faraday Bag from EDEC||Rugged Battery Pack from limefuel|
|Protect and transport evidentiary mobile devices by shielding them from cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and radio signals after seizure||Keep evidentiary mobile devices powered and operational to avoid being locked out of accessing data|