- iPhone 3G and newer with iOS 4.0 to 11.2
- All iPads with iOS 4.0 to 11.2
- iPod Touch 2G and newer with iOS 4.0 to 11.2
- Devices running Android 4.0.4 to 8.0
- Devices manufactured by: Samsung, Motorola, HTC, LG, Google Nexus
- Note*: Additional devices running Android 4.0 or later may function properly if the appropriate USB driver for Windows OS is installed
|Operating System Specification||Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11) or higher / Windows 7 or higher|
|Compatibility||BlackLight runs on Intel® based systems only
BlackLight requires the following additional software:
• iTunes 12.6 or higher
• QuickTime 7.6.9 or higher for Mac, and Windows Media Player 12 for Windows
|Minimum Requirements|| • Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11) or Windows 7
• 2.6 GHz Intel Dual Core i5
• 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
• 5GB of Disk Space
• 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
|Optimum Requirements|| • macOS Sierra (10.12.5) or Windows 10
• 3.1 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5 or better
• 16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3
• 5GB of Disk Space
• 1680 x 1050 or higher screen resolution
Thank you for your interest in BlackLight. You can download our pricing guide by completing the form below.
For pricing information on the Educational Program please contact a member of the BlackBag Sales team.
The initial software license price for BlackLight entitles license holders to all BlackLight software updates at no additional cost for one year. After the one-year license period has expired, customers may purchase a license subscription each year to continue receiving all BlackLight software updates at no additional cost during the one-year subscription period.
There is no software functionality or customer support penalty if a customer does not renew their BlackLight license subscription. Our BlackLight software remains fully functional, and we continue to provide unlimited technical support to our customers even after a BlackLight license expires. However, customers no longer receive all BlackLight software updates at no additional cost once their license expires.